Thursday 9 January 2014

Christmastime in the Carolinas

This year, my mum and I decided to head down South to spend Christmas with my kid brother and his new in-laws. They reside in a little town in North Carolina, but were sweet enough to drive us around to show us various cities in the state as well as some in South Carolina.

Most of my time was spent gushing over the fact that I was actually in the South about which I had read so many books and when I was taking photos, it was of Catherine's back and beautiful hair in various areas in the states. Nevertheless, I got a number of decent shots of the cities and nature of North Carolina and even though I realised I could never actually happily live in the South, I will definitely be returning for visits in future.

Here are some film, iPhone and digital shots of our trip various cities in North and South Carolina including WIlmington, Southport, Myrtle Beach and Charleston.

iPhone
Film
Myrtle Beach
Charleston
Poplar Grove Plantation - Wilmington, N.C.
Bellamy Mansion - Wilmington, N.C.







No comments:

Post a Comment