Tuesday 26 November 2013

Lychee at the Distillery District

My uncle gave me a bunch of filters when I was in Pakistan which I have been dying to use. I used a couple on my nature walk with my mum, but I wanted to do some proper portrait photography with them. So, I was ecstatic when Lychee offered to model for me again!

We went to the Distillery District on a surprisingly warm and lovely autumn Saturday. We barely needed out coats it was so warm! I used to three rolls of film -- two colour, one black and white -- and Lychee became enamored by and made friends with a couple of schnoodles.


Here are some of the best photos from the shoot. I need more practice with them because I noticed that I focus too much on details rather than the big picture when I'm photographing, but I guess it's something that'll be learned with time.



No comments:

Post a Comment